Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Suicide - 1

Standing on the edge,
I gazed the sky,
That’s it God from my side,
I can’t give more try.

A tear left the eye with pain,
surmounting unbearable beliefs,
It’s time to erase the barrier,
Lets jump to relentless reliefs’.

I can’t bear this racism,
Of body, heart and soul,
O god! This mental torture,
Should now end its role.

O lord! please say sorry to my mom,
From my side,
Our family securities will improve,
With this stride.

I love her a lot
& can’t see her weeping,
That’s why I am jumping off ,
When she is sleeping

I can’t bear her pain because of me,
What wrong she actually did,
This disability I got,
Collecting a ruinous skid

Why people can’t live on their own ,
Without interfering with others,
I was so brilliant before,
Then why they are gifting unwanted feathers.

Finally a good bye from a tortured soul,
Crying in pain and tears,
Oh god! Please cram this world with peace,
So that nobody choose to leave their dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment