Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Your Touch



A sense is choking other,
Crescent eyes are shining,
Divine merging with souls,
Your touch felt like bribing.

Lost in elation of fervour,
Anxieties crawling skies of desires,
Snow wed nature smells,
assorted power of fires.

I am lost in your heed,
When you touched my hand,
Angle danced profoundly,
My heaven merged with land.

I captured every second with exactitude,
Locked innate passion wisely,
  But sky gazed the sun of love,
My pact enacted untidily.

Still my hand tattooed your shadow
Visible even in dark,
Irrelevant is the nature,
Even snow generates the spark.

That’s the relevance of your touch,
Turned on insatiable lust,
Every second felt it in me,
Your supreme power of trust   

Galaxies moved heavens searching stars,
I swimmer in your sea,
Credential flows with time,
That’s the touch to see.

Frozen that moment of love,
In refrigerator of our epic relation,
Resurrection of your senses,
In the dearth of died elation.

No comments:

Post a Comment